Bangalore: Tata Elxsi, a global design & technology services company and part of the $ 100 billion Tata group, is showcasing next generation concepts and innovative automotive and broadcast solutions at the 2014 International CES at Las Vegas.
Tata Elxsi brings together deep technology and domain expertise in multimedia, image processing, connectivity and systems design, along with an award winning team for user experience and interaction design to help customers develop great products and solutions. This is backed by industry experience in automotive, broadcast and consumer electronics and supported by a team of over 4,000 engineers, technology specialists and designers.
Tata Elxsi Automotive Showcase
- Next-Gen Infotainment and HMI: Tata Elxsi’s infotainment solutions offers touch, voice and gesture based controls coupled with a rich and intuitive HTML5 based HMI. This is available on leading hardware platforms and OS including Android.
- Driver Assistance: Tata Elxsi brings together images and video processing algorithm development and multi-platform and DSP optimization capabilities to enable camera and sensor based ADAS solutions.
- Secured Gateway for Vehicle Networks: Secured gateway module prototype that uses SSL based security for in-car and car-to-infrastructure communications.
Tata Elxsi Broadcast and CE Showcase
- RDK Solutions: As an authorised licensee of RDK, Tata Elxsi is currently working with leading MSOs in their RDK deployment and integration. At CES 2014, Tata Elxsi is showcasing an integrated and comprehensive RDK application framework and HTML5 apps that enables operators to easily deploy innovative interactive TV applications with a rich user experience.
- Ultra-HD HEVC and 4K Decoder IP: This targets up to 4K Ultra-HD resolution for both consumer and high quality / high bit-rate segment applications. Fully proven and interoped with leading encoders, it supports multiple tile streams using OpenMP and Multi-threading, run-time resolution changes, error handling, error concealment and a modular architecture.
- Intelligent Retail with Advertisement Feedback and Mobile Analytics: Integrating advanced image processing, analytics and latest communication technologies, the solution enables retailers to deliver targeted experiences for retail consumers in various environments.
The International CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for more than 40 years – the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
Kerala IT News